F.FABBRI ACCESSORI

Founded in 1950 by Mr Fernando Fabbri, the Company has spanned the whole history and development of the two-wheels in Italy and the world over. A historical industry then, which starting from the first “Vespa” and “Lambretta” and from the accessories that made their body special, arrived on the new millenium with the attention and care for the product proper of skilled craftmanship tradition.
The new premises, operating since 1997, enabled the Company to expand and effect all those logistic and production changes, that are indispensable for the new Millenium: from projects on CAD/CAM, to processing with computerised cutting centres; from a complimentary customer service, to shipping “just in time”.
Since 1950, our core business have been the windshields for motorcycles and scooters, with more than 300 accessorised vehicles, not forgetting the accessories for motorcycles and scooters.